Inclusion & Advertising on the Bloor St Culture Corridor Web Site
Box ads are 290 pixels wide x 150 pixels deep, in 4-colour.
INCLUSION ON WEB SITE PAGES & MAPS
THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS AND BUSINESSES ARE WELCOME TO PROMOTE THEIR ORGANIZATION, VENUE, BUSINESS, OR EVENT ON THE BLOOR STREET CULTURE CORRIDOR WEB PAGES:
- Venues on Bloor St. (Bathurst to Bay) that do not present arts/cultural events, but where public arts and culture events take place.
- Arts/culture events that take place on Bloor St. (Bathurst to Bay), such as annual festivals and art fairs.
- Presenters of amateur arts and culture for the public, in venues on Bloor St. (Bathurst to Bay).
- Arts/culture organizations farther than 1 block north or south of the corridor (up to a max of 3blocks north or south of Bloor St., between Bathurst and Bay).
- Restaurants, Bars, and Cafes along Bloor St. (within 1 block of Bloor, Bathurst to Bay).
- Hotels along Bloor St. (within 1 block north or south of Bloor, Bathurst to Bay).
- Retail stores along Bloor St. (within 1 block north or south of Bloor, Bathurst to Bay).
- Businesses serving the public, located along Bloor St. (within 1 block north or south of Bloor, Bathurst to Bay).
THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE:
Business Premium Position On the Map:
- Your business location featured On The Map
- Your business featured in a Pop-Up Box (with business info and photo) clickable from location dot On The Map
- Your business listed on Food & Drink or Shops & Hotels web page
- Your business listed on Food & Drink, Shopping or Hotels web page
- Your event (Festival, Exhibition, Performance, Film, or Art Talk) included in the Events section of the Bloor Street Culture Corridor web site (all views: monthly, weekly, and in date order)
- Inclusion in the Bloor Street Culture Corridor monthly events email